For more than four decades, this large manufacturing company
offers marine structures such as marine docks, lifting and
transportation equipment and has expanded to aquaculture and
industrial sectors as well.
With long history and experienced team, the Company had some
major investments in recent years to offer land- and sea-based
equipment and marine docks manufacturing and fabrication
As an established player with solid reputation for quality,
reliability, customization and a loyal client portfolio, the Company
is well positioned to leverage the marine and industrial equipment
manufacturing opportunities and continue expected growth.
- Diverse customer base reduces business cycle risk exposure,
- Established access to the US market,
- Supplier of different industries including marine, aquaculture, transportation, industrial, and residential,
- Positioned to offer services for infrastructure projects such as marine docks,
- Strong management team in place,
- 42,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, CWB certified.
- Loyal base of customers – The Company has developed long-term relationship with its clients who take advantage from its geographic proximity, its competitive price positioning and its unmatched quality of service.
- Growing industry - Marine industry has experienced a rapid expansion over the last five years and is expected to continue rising in the next five years as government spending levels increase and key input prices stabilize. New fiscal policies promote government spending on infrastructure giving a boost to the industrial structural manufacturing industry.
- New capacity and significant investments is recent years – Over the last five years, management has focused on modernizing and expanding the production facilities, improving production processes, increasing production capacity and quality control processes.
- Strong balance sheet – well positioned to take advantage of its recent investments.
“You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”